Andersen Window Contractors – Tips For Selecting A Contractor For Andersen Series
Andersen window suppliers can help you install and replace windows from Andersen and most other manufacturers. A high-quality window system not only looks great but also increases the energy efficiency and value of your home.
Here are some general tips for choosing a reliable window contractor for Andersen windows:
1. Referrals are the most important way to find a reliable contractor for any trade or business dealings on the matter. Ask your friends and co-workers who you know. If the contractor is from the same city or suburb, it is easier to get references. You can also get more information about these contractors from “contact us” section on their official website.
Image Source: Google
2. Get the company name and full address of the window manufacturer. This will help you get a report and see who else has done the job. Also, check how many years they have been in business. Experience is king.
3. Ensure that window installation and replacement contractor has civil liability insurance and workers' compensation insurance.
4. Verify that the business owner/contractor is licensed.
5. Question for window manufacturers: Is it good to work? Would you do business with them again?
If the window manufacturer does not meet the requirements for installation, then the manufacturer warranty for defects and things like that will void.